Jos Elkink, Dublin, February 13, 2009
(original: July 23, 2003 and amended March 1, 2006)
Game Administration Board
- The main governing body of Cantr II will be the Game Administration Board.
- The Game Administration Board will consist of the Game Founder or his representative and the Chairs of all staff departments.
- The Game Administration Board will take its decisions by simple majority vote, unless otherwise stated.
- The Game Administration Board will be chaired by the Game Founder.
- The Game Founder or his representative can overrule any decision by the Game Administration Board, but will do so judiciously.
- The Game Administration Board decides on all staff appointments and promotions.
Game Advisory Council
- All new appointments to staff become initially members, until promoted to senior members.
- In principle, only members that are deemed trustworthy enough for access to Player Department files, program source code, and program database, should be promoted to senior member.
- All staff members will have to work to preserve or stimulate: (1) the unique character and original concept of Cantr II; (2) the professionalism in the approach of players; (3) the quality of the program code and the integrity of the game database; (4) the international fame and accessibility of the game.
- The Game Advisory Council is appointed by the Game Founder or his representative.
- The Game Advisory Council advises the Game Founder or his representative and the Game Administration Board upon request.
- These bylaws can only be changed by the Game Founder or his representative.
- Advice from the Game Advisory Council is mandatory in case of bylaw changes.